Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding Shoes!

I love shoes as much as the next girl, so I'm dedicating this post to SHOES!! I always tell my brides to do something fun with their shoes. I wore sketcher sneakers under my wedding dress as I am a tad bit taller than my wonderful husband. I was so comfortable on my wedding day! But I was torn and really wanted to wear some hot pink shoes - just like Kristine did on her wedding day!



I've got a great project I found on Green Wedding Shoes DIY Pretty Shoes! It's a fun way to add a touch of color to your wedding shoes. You could also do this to your bridesmaid shoes. It's a great way to use a classic black shoe and dress it up for your wedding. Once the wedding is over, your girls have a great black shoe that they'll wear over and over again.



If you want to add your touch of "blue" to your wedding shoe in a little more discrete way, here's a great DIY project from Wedding Bee



These are just a few ways to infuse some fun and personality into your wedding day!
Happy Planning!

*Images courtesy of TLAW Photography, Wedding Bee and Green Wedding Shoes

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home